- 1. Un semplice tatuaggio a forma di tartaruga marina
- 2. Tatuaggio con tartaruga marina a punti
- 3. Una custodia adesiva a tema marino
- 4. Tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina con fiori
- 5. Un piccolo tatuaggio di tartaruga marina sul fianco
- 6. Una tartaruga marina morbida e slanciata sull'avambraccio
- 7. Tatuaggio di una scattante tartaruga marina sulla spalla
- 8. Tatuaggio line-art con tartaruga marina sulla gamba
- 9. Un impertinente tatuaggio a forma di tartaruga marina sulla coscia
- 10. Tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina con coralli e pesci sulla parte superiore del braccio
- 11. Il tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina che sguazza nell'acqua
- 12. Il tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina che esce dall'acqua
- 13. Un tatuaggio floreale a forma di tartaruga marina sopra la caviglia
- 14. Tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina a linee sottili sulla gamba
- 15. Un tatuaggio con due tartarughe marine
- 16. Un tatuaggio sulla spalla a tema marino
- 17. Il tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina blu brillante
- 18. Tatuaggio astratto con tartaruga marina
- 19. Tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina sul retro del braccio
- 20. Un simpatico tatuaggio a forma di tartaruga marina
- 21. Tatuaggio realistico con tartaruga marina
- 22. Tatuaggio di una madre e di un cucciolo di tartaruga marina
When it comes to finding inspiration for tattoos, it’s imperative that you spend hours upon hours scrolling through Instagram and Pinterest boards to figure out your first bit of body art. When you already have an inkling of what you want, though, it’s time to narrow things down. What about a sea turtle tattoo?
Sea turtle tattoos might not be what everyone thinks of when picking the perfect tattoo, but that doesn’t mean that these curious creatures aren’t worthy of a permanent place on your body. Whether you adore sea turtles or you’re on board with what sea turtles represent, a tattoo of one might be right for you.
What’s the meaning behind sea turtle tattoos, anyway? Sea turtles can carry a million different meanings, but they’re typically seen as symbols of strength, resistance, and endurance. Sea turtles are sacred creatures to the Hawaiian people, too, and they’re generally seen as messengers of good fortune.
With that out of the way, we’re bringing you a few of our favorite tattoos that prove you’re not weird to want to make your love of sea turtles *very* permanent.
1. Un semplice tatuaggio a forma di tartaruga marina
Starting with a simple sea turtle tattoo, we’re obsessed with clean lines, sleek designs, and tattoos that don’t take a week of work to complete. When you’re on the hunt for a tattoo that’s going to stand out, opt for a simple sea turtle tattoo.
2. Tatuaggio con tartaruga marina a punti
We’re quite fond of dotwork tattoos, and for a good reason, too. Dotwork tattoos are created by inking a series of dots that come together to create the desired image. Dotwork tattoos are all the rage these days because they’re typically hand-poked, highly wearable and versatile, and heavenly.
3. Una custodia adesiva a tema marino
With a sticker sleeve, you don’t need to worry about opting for the wrong tattoo style or symbol. Sticker sleeve tattoos, for those of you who aren’t familiar with them, are when you have a bunch of small tattoos in one area of your body, such as your arm or leg.
4. Tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina con fiori
Whether you’re getting a tattoo for the first time or going back to your tattoo artist for the millionth sea-themed tattoo, you might be considering going all out – and there’s nothing wrong with that. Opt for a statement sea turtle tattoo complete with flowers and details that add to the overall vibe.
5. Un piccolo tatuaggio di tartaruga marina sul fianco
What about a tiny sea turtle tattoo? We’d argue that smaller, simpler tattoos are making a comeback with celebrities like Hailey Bieber and Kendall Jenner making them look like the most delicate and dainty accessories ever. We suggest opting for a tiny sea turtle tattoo on the hip.
6. Una tartaruga marina morbida e slanciata sull'avambraccio
Blackwork tattoos are quite popular among tattoo-getters, but they’re defined by depth, bold presence, and black ink – all of which might not be the aesthetic you’re going for. Softer, more muted ink might be the right choice for you and that’s why we suggest doing your research and working with your artist.
7. Tatuaggio di una scattante tartaruga marina sulla spalla
When you decide to get a sea turtle tattoo, you might struggle to come up with the right tattoo placement – arms are basic and boring, fingers aren’t big enough for a bold tattoo, and you don’t like the way ribcage tattoos move with your body. What about a shoulder tattoo?
8. Tatuaggio line-art con tartaruga marina sulla gamba
When you’re searching for something precise, discrete, and delicate, you might want to go for a line-art tattoo. Line-art tattoos are defined by clear lines and designs that use only a single ink color and, oftentimes, a single line to create the desired image.
9. Un impertinente tatuaggio a forma di tartaruga marina sulla coscia
Un impertinente tatuaggio di tartaruga marina sulla coscia? Assolutamente sì!
Now, thigh tats aren’t anything to be afraid of, but you might want to do your research and check which areas of the thigh are more sensitive than others before you book your appointment. A thigh tattoo of a sea turtle, though, sounds like something worth your while.
10. Tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina con coralli e pesci sulla parte superiore del braccio
Whenever you’re working with a tattoo artist and trying to come up with the perfect tattoo design, explore the possibility of adding elements that amplify or completely change the meaning of the tattoo. We’ve seen tattoos of sea turtles surrounded by flowers, but what about coralli e pesce?
11. Il tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina che sguazza nell'acqua
While we’re on the topic of elements that add to the overall vibe of the tattoo, you can’t go wrong with a splash of water along with a sea turtle tattoo. Sea turtles like water, tattoo artists like water – why not get the best of both worlds and opt for a tattoo of a sea turtle splashing in the water?
12. Il tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina che esce dall'acqua
While we’re playing with water, we might as well explore the possibility of getting a tattoo of a sea turtle coming out of water. With a simple squiggly line at the top of the tattoo, you can add a whole new dimension to your sea turtle tattoo. Why wouldn’t you want to do that?
13. Un tatuaggio floreale a forma di tartaruga marina sopra la caviglia
Sea turtles and flowers are the perfect match and that’s why we’re more than happy to recommend a tattoo of a sea turtle complete with Hawaiian flowers and Monstera leaves. While Hawaiian flowers represent beauty and joy, Monstera leaves represent honor, longevity, and respect.
14. Tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina a linee sottili sulla gamba
With fine-line tattoos on the rise, you can’t go wrong with a fine-line tattoo of a sea turtle. Whether you opt for a leg tattoo, a shoulder tattoo, or even a back tattoo, you’re guaranteed to appreciate the simplicity, elegance, and ease of the fine-line tattoo.
15. Un tatuaggio con due tartarughe marine
Whether you want to get matching tattoos with your SO or you want to pay homage to your relationship, you might want to get a tattoo of two sea turtles – well – smooching. Complete with seaweed, water splashes, and bubbles, a tattoo of two sea turtles might be exactly what you’re searching for.
16. Un tatuaggio sulla spalla a tema marino
We’re on a roll with sea-themed tattoos, aren’t we? When you’re 100% sure that you don’t want a single sea turtle tattoo, you can play with flowers, seashells, starfish, and bubbles to create a work of art that doesn’t require an explanation.
17. Il tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina blu brillante
Who would’ve thought that sea turtles didn’t need to be black, gray, or some other muted color? A colorful sea turtle might be your way of saying “I don’t want to be like everybody else and I’m more than happy to stand out!”
18. Tatuaggio astratto con tartaruga marina
Abstract tattoos are the way to go when you’re more interested in focusing on the thoughts, feelings, and emotions surrounding the sea turtle rather than creating a realistic depiction of the sea turtle. With an abstract tattoo, you get to play with different styles, symbols, and shapes, too.
19. Tatuaggio di una tartaruga marina sul retro del braccio
You can’t go wrong with a back-of-the-arm tattoo! Whether you want to conceal the tattoo to ensure your boss doesn’t find out or reveal the tattoo to showcase the work of art you got permanently etched onto your body, you can do all that and more with a back-of-the-arm tattoo.
20. Un simpatico tatuaggio a forma di tartaruga marina
Come on, who wouldn’t want a tattoo of a baby sea turtle? When scouring the World Wide Web searching for sea turtle tattoos, we noticed that some of the most popular ones are sea turtles with flowers on their shells.
Suggeriamo di optare per fiori hawaiani, per i fiori della vostra nascita o per fiori che hanno un significato per voi.
21. Tatuaggio realistico con tartaruga marina
When you have a bit of time, energy, and money, you might want to go for a realistic sea turtle tattoo. While realistic tattoos might not be everyone’s cup of tea, there’s no denying that they’re some of the most magnificent tattoos you can get.
22. Tatuaggio di una madre e di un cucciolo di tartaruga marina
Whether you’re searching for the perfect mother-daughter tattoo or you simply want to devote a tattoo to your family, you might want to get a tattoo of a mother and a baby sea turtle.
With that out of the way, we’re wishing you all the best and we’re keeping our fingers crossed you found what you were looking for!