- 1. Uma tatuagem de jasmim em todo o braço
- 2. Uma tatuagem de jasmim no ombro
- 3. Uma tatuagem colorida de jasmim na zona das costelas
- 4. Uma tatuagem de jasmim na coxa
- 5. Uma tatuagem de jasmim roxo
- 6. Uma pequena tatuagem de jasmim
- 7. Uma tatuagem de uma flor de jasmim na parte superior do braço
- 8. Uma tatuagem de uma flor de jasmim trepadeira no ombro
- 9. Uma tatuagem floral a condizer com uma flor de jasmim
- 10. Tatuagem de um jasmim branco no antebraço
- 11. Tatuagem de um jasmim preto na caixa torácica
- 12. Uma tatuagem de uma flor de jasmim e uma borboleta
- 13. Uma tatuagem de alecrim e jasmim acabados de colher
- 14. Uma tatuagem de uma bonita peónia e de um jasmim
- 15. Uma tatuagem gráfica de jasmim
- 16. Uma tatuagem de jasmim de traço fino
- 17. Uma manga de tatuagem com tema de jasmim
- 18. Uma tatuagem de jasmim delicada
- 19. Uma tatuagem de jasmim azul
- 20. Uma tatuagem de jasmim à mão livre
- 21. Uma tatuagem de jasmim na parte lateral do estômago
- 22. Uma tatuagem de jasmim cor-de-rosa
When the time comes to complete your tattoo collection with magnificent, meaningful ink, you can’t go wrong with a flower tattoo. Flowers are some of the most popular tattoo motifs, and for a good reason, too – each blossom comes with its own story, symbolism, and beauty. What about a jasmine tattoo?
Choosing the right flower might be challenging, but that’s why we’re here to help. Whether you want to opt for a birth flower, a flower that represents someone special to you, or a flower that simply goes with the rest of your sticker sleeve, you’ve got your work cut out for you.
Work with your tattoo artist and come up with a flower design that consists of a jasmine flower, a rose, a peony, and whatever symbols and styles you’re gravitating toward. Experiment with whatever screams your name and you’re guaranteed to get out of the tattoo parlor with a smile on your face.
With that said, jasmine tattoos are much more than meets the eye. Jasmine tattoos typically represent peace, purity, respect, and good fortune – not to mention that white jasmine flowers are oftentimes deemed ” a gift from God” which might be something you’re on the lookout for.
Worry not, we’ve rounded up some of the most strikingly stunning floral tattoos to get you started.
1. Uma tatuagem de jasmim em todo o braço
Jasmine tattoos can be both small and simple or big, bold, and elaborate, depending on your style. Opt for a tattoo of a vine wrapping around the entire arm for a whimsical, magical tattoo that’s guaranteed to give you butterflies every time you catch a reflection of it in the mirror.
2. Uma tatuagem de jasmim no ombro
What about a jasmine tattoo on the shoulder? When picking the perfect placement for your next tattoo, you might want to go for a back shoulder tattoo. Back shoulder tattoos are popular because they’re easily concealed and revealed, depending on your needs – and they’re a great placement for bigger tattoos.
3. Uma tatuagem colorida de jasmim na zona das costelas
Ribcage tattoos might not be for everyone, but they’re one of the most stunning, strikingly beautiful tattoo placements. Work with your tattoo artist to come up with a design that completes the curvatures of your body and you’re good to go.
4. Uma tatuagem de jasmim na coxa
What’s great about thigh tattoos might be the fact that they’re sensual and seductive or the fact that they’re easy to conceal and reveal. Whatever your personal preferences might be, we’re pretty positive you’re going to appreciate the artistry of a delicate jasmine tattoo on your thigh.
5. Uma tatuagem de jasmim roxo
As tatuagens de jasmim podem ter uma miríade de significados, dependendo da cor da flor, do estilo da tatuagem e dos símbolos que decidir adicionar ao desenho final. Uma flor de jasmim roxa, por exemplo, representa o crescimento espiritual, a transformação pessoal e a iluminação.
6. Uma pequena tatuagem de jasmim
If you’re searching for something small and simple, you might want to go for a jaunty jasmine tattoo on the wrist, finger, or even collarbone. It’s up to you whether you want to experiment with a blackwork tattoo or a colorful tattoo but we’re quite fond of soft pastels and rosy reflections.
7. Uma tatuagem de uma flor de jasmim na parte superior do braço
Struggling with tattoo placement? Opt for an upper arm tattoo to showcase the style and symbolism of the design you and your tattoo artist end up with. What’s great about upper arm tattoos seems to be the fact that they’re extremely wearable and versatile, and that’s why they’re a great starting point, too.
8. Uma tatuagem de uma flor de jasmim trepadeira no ombro
Jasmine flower tattoos are perfect for designs that wrap around the arm, the shoulder, or even the back because they’re extremely easy to work with. You can play with different elements, too, and add a little butterfly or a bird to the final design to amplify the meaning of the tattoo. You do you, boo.
9. Uma tatuagem floral a condizer com uma flor de jasmim
What’s the tea on matching tattoos these days? Matching tattoos might be a bit cringy when they’re done the wrong way, but who’s to say you and your BFFs aren’t allowed to experiment with flowy, floral tattoos that almost always end up looking effortless and elegant?
A bouquet of flowers on your wrists sounds pretty freakin’ cute, right?
10. Tatuagem de um jasmim branco no antebraço
Jasmine tattoos are all the rage these days because you’re able to choose between different colors to change the meaning of the tattoo. Go for a white flower tattoo when you want to pay homage to your peace, purity, and good fortune because that’s exactly what white jasmine flowers represent.
11. Tatuagem de um jasmim preto na caixa torácica
We’re not referring to black jasmine flowers, BTW! Blackwork tattoos are quite popular among tattoo-getters who aren’t fond of colored tattoos. Get a blackwork tattoo of a flower when you want to appear more elegant and chic – especially when you go for something as sensual as a ribcage tattoo.
12. Uma tatuagem de uma flor de jasmim e uma borboleta
When working on the perfect tattoo design with your tattoo artist, don’t shy away from exploring different styles and symbols that can “add a bit of spice” to your tattoo. A butterfly tattoo, for example, represents transformation, progress, and prosperity – all of which sound great for a tattoo.
13. Uma tatuagem de alecrim e jasmim acabados de colher
Why wouldn’t you want to add a sprinkle of rosemary to your jasmine tattoo? When coming up with the right design for your tattoo, you can always play with different flowers, plants, and botanical elements that promise to make your tattoo that much more “iconic.”
Uma tatuagem de alecrim, por exemplo, representa o amor, a amizade e a recordação.
14. Uma tatuagem de uma bonita peónia e de um jasmim
We can’t forget about peonies, right? Peonies can complement the rest of your tattoo because they’re seen as symbols of wealth, good fortune, and prosperity. What’s even better about peonies seems to be the fact that they’re big, bold, and beautiful, too.
15. Uma tatuagem gráfica de jasmim
While people tend to opt for more realistic, colorful flower tattoos, that’s not the only style you can go for – you can experiment with graphic tattoos, too. Graphic tattoos are based on bold and clean lines, dots, geometric shapes, and elements that help them create realistic tattoos.
16. Uma tatuagem de jasmim de traço fino
We can’t forget about fine-line tattoos, either. Fine-line tattoos are having a moment right now, and for a good reason, too – they’re soft and simple, and they’re perfect for first-timers who are afraid of going all out with tattoo sleeves and traditional tattoo styles.
17. Uma manga de tatuagem com tema de jasmim
While we’re on the topic of sleeves, though, that might be something you’re searching for. A floral tattoo sleeve might be common, but that doesn’t mean that you aren’t allowed to add your touch by opting for flowers that mean something to you – a jasmine flower, a ficus tree, and a hummingbird.
18. Uma tatuagem de jasmim delicada
We can’t get enough of delicate, dainty tattoos! Whether you’re getting a tattoo for the first time or you’re tired of sitting on the tattoo sofa for hours and hours on end, you might want to opt for something soft and simple. An outline of a jasmine flower or a fine-line jasmine tattoo for the win!
19. Uma tatuagem de jasmim azul
Jasmine tattoos are much more than meets the eye, aren’t they? Blue jasmine flowers, for example, are symbols of honesty and trust which makes them appropriate for friendship tattoos, matching tattoos with your family members, or even tattoos you devote to your partner.
20. Uma tatuagem de jasmim à mão livre
As tatuagens à mão livre diferem das “regular” tattoos and that’s why they’re worth your while. Freehand tattoos are drawn directly on your body (rather than sketched out with a stencil) and tattooed afterward.
What’s great about freehand tattoos seems to be the fact that they’re much more suitable for curvy or angled areas.
21. Uma tatuagem de jasmim na parte lateral do estômago
As tatuagens de estômago são óptimas, mas talvez queira experimentar uma tatuagem floral na lateral do estômago. Uma tatuagem de lado do estômago pode disfarçar as cicatrizes e estrias, bem como favorecer a forma do seu corpo, dependendo do estilo da tatuagem que escolher.
22. Uma tatuagem de jasmim cor-de-rosa
We’re ending the article with a pink jasmine tattoo perfect for your inner Barbie. Whether you want to commemorate your favorite feminist film or simply play with the meaning of the tattoo, you might want to go for a pink jasmine tattoo. After all, a pink jasmine flower represents love and beauty.