📖 Inhalt :
- 1. Un tatouage simple d'un panda endormi
- 2. Un petit panda tatoué sur l'avant-bras
- 3. Tatouage de panda à l'encre de Chine
- 4. Un tatouage de panda sur le poignet
- 5. Un tatouage de panda assorti
- 6. Un tatouage de panda en aquarelle
- 7. Un tatouage de panda en aquarelle assorti
- 8. Un tatouage de panda délicat et délicat
- 9. Un tatouage de panda simple et doux
- 10. Un joli tatouage de panda avec un cœur
- 11. Un tatouage de panda en pointillé
- 12. Un tatouage de panda sur la clavicule
- 13. Un tatouage ridicule de panda
- 14. Un tatouage de panda réaliste et coloré sur la jambe
- 15. Un tatouage de panda à lignes fines sur le bras
- 16. Une pochette de tatouage de panda
- 17. Tatouage d'une famille de pandas
- 18. Tatouage d'un panda s'accrochant à une branche de bambou
- 19. Tatouage d'un panda entouré de branches de bambou
- 20. Un tatouage de panda guerrier
- 21. Un tatouage de panda en dessin au trait
- 22. Tatouage d'un panda mâchant des feuilles de bambou
- 23. Un tatouage d'un panda endormi sur la jambe
- 24. Un tatouage de panda sur la poitrine
- 25. Un tatouage de panda sur la cuisse
Opting for something meaningful enough to get tattooed on your body forever can sometimes be a daunting task. With animals especially, there’s oftentimes additional pressure to opt for hyperrealistic, larger-than-life works of art that take a lot of time, effort, and money. What about a panda tattoo?
When picking the perfect tattoo, you don’t need to follow the rules of the game. Whether you’re looking for a design that reminds you of your favorite animal or you want an homage to an animal that represents who you are, you can experiment with different styles of panda tattoos.
Between small and simple tattoos that don’t require you to break the bank and bigger, bolder pieces that challenge your strength, patience, and pain tolerance, we’re positive you can find a panda tattoo that’s modern, minimal or maximal, and almost too precious to be a tattoo.
We’ve hunted down a few of our favorite panda tattoos to inspire you to take the plunge, from line art and dreamy designs to impressively realistic imagery.
1. Un tatouage simple d'un panda endormi
Starting with the cutest panda tattoo we’ve ever seen, you might be on the hunt for something sweet and simple that’s going to represent your nature and your personality. A sleepy panda tattoo on the forearm might be your way of saying “I’m always sleepy and I’m not ashamed to admit that!”
2. Un petit panda tatoué sur l'avant-bras
When deciding on the perfect panda tattoo, you might struggle to choose between delicate and dainty panda tattoos and the ones that require a whole lot more time, energy, and money. We’re here to say that a tiny panda tattoo can (and will) pack as much punch as a bigger, bolder one.
3. Tatouage de panda à l'encre de Chine
While we’re on the topic of bigger, bolder tattoos, you might want to consider getting a traditional Chinese ink painting panda tattoo. Chinese ink paintings are strikingly beautiful and they’re a great way for you to play with different styles and symbols that complement the motif of the panda.
4. Un tatouage de panda sur le poignet
What about a panda on the wrist? When you decide to bite the bullet and get a cute, cuddly panda tattoo, you might be on the fence about the right tattoo placement – a wrist tattoo promises to be on display at all times and make you the talk of the town.
5. Un tatouage de panda assorti
We can’t forget about matching panda tattoos! Whether you and your SO (or BFF, or a family member) share a particular obsession with fluffy panda bears or want to play with the fact that pandas represent all things peace, you might want to consider getting a matching panda tattoo.
6. Un tatouage de panda en aquarelle
What’s great about panda tattoos might be the fact that they’re extremely wearable and versatile. You can choose between blackwork tattoos, fine-line tattoos, line-art tattoos, or – for example – watercolor tattoos. You might be a colored tattoo connoisseur, after all.
7. Un tatouage de panda en aquarelle assorti
While we’re on the topic of watercolor tattoos, we might as well suggest you consider the possibility of getting a matching watercolor tattoo with a special someone. Pandas are a great source of “ink-spiration,” and that’s why you’re free to explore your creativity and come up with original, outstanding designs.
8. Un tatouage de panda délicat et délicat
We’re obsessed with tiny tattoos because they’re perfect for first-timers and tattoo-getters who don’t want to spend too much time, effort, or money on a tattoo. A delicate and dainty panda tattoo can be a great way for you to commemorate something you like without going all out.
9. Un tatouage de panda simple et doux
We can say the same thing about the sweet and simple panda tattoo you see right here! A precious panda hanging from what seems to be a bamboo branch might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but we’re obsessed with how elegant and effortless the entire composition looks.
10. Un joli tatouage de panda avec un cœur
Why not get a cute tattoo of a panda holding what seems to be a heart-shaped balloon? When you decide to get a panda tattoo, you can “go big or go home” – or you can go with something small and sweet that represents who you are as a person and a tattoo-getter.
11. Un tatouage de panda en pointillé
We adore dotwork tattoos, and for a good reason, too. With a dotwork tattoo, you can count on a soft, muted tattoo that doesn’t take away from the beauty of the design. Dotwork tattoos, for those of you who don’t know, are created by inking a series of dots that come together to create the desired image.
12. Un tatouage de panda sur la clavicule
Collarbone tattoos might not be for the faint of heart, but they’re some of the most visually striking tattoos on the market right now. We suggest you opt for a collarbone panda tattoo if, and only if, you’re a serious tattoo enthusiast and you’ve been through the process of getting a tattoo more than once.
13. Un tatouage ridicule de panda
Why not get silly with your tattoo? Whether you want to showcase your creativity or work with your tattoo artist to come up with something that’s going to put a smile on your both your faces, you might want to get a tattoo of a panda sipping on coffee and working on a computer.
14. Un tatouage de panda réaliste et coloré sur la jambe
We’ve got something for everyone – a realistic, colorful panda tattoo might be a bit much for a first-timer, but there’s no denying that colorful tattoos attract attention for a reason. When you decide to get a realistic, colorful tattoo, make sure you do your research and go to a really, really good tattoo artist.
15. Un tatouage de panda à lignes fines sur le bras
We can’t forget about fine-line tattoos considering they’re all the rage these days. Fine-line tattoos are perfect for modern minimalists, but that doesn’t mean that they’re always small and simple – a fine-line tattoo can cover whatever body part you want to get tattooed without going overboard.
16. Une pochette de tatouage de panda
We can’t say the same thing about a tattoo sleeve, though! When you decide to get a tattoo sleeve, you know you’re going to spend days at the tattoo parlor working with your tattoo artist to get the perfect design – a panda tattoo might not be a popular tattoo sleeve motif RN, but that’s about to change.
17. Tatouage d'une famille de pandas
Que diriez-vous d'un tatouage représentant une famille de pandas ?
Whether you want to devote a tattoo to your family or simply showcase your love of fluffy panda bears, you might want to get a tattoo that depicts exactly that. Between blackwork tattoos, fine-line tattoos, and colorful tattoos, you can’t go wrong with whatever you choose.
18. Tatouage d'un panda s'accrochant à une branche de bambou
We can’t get enough of pandas, that’s for sure! A tattoo of a panda holding onto a bamboo branch might be your way of saying “I’m holding on for dear life and I’m not letting go!” Whenever you’re going through a tough time, take a look at your panda tattoo and recharge your soul with positivity.
19. Tatouage d'un panda entouré de branches de bambou
What can we say, pandas and bamboo branches are a perfect match. Whenever you’re struggling to come up with the perfect panda tattoo design, don’t shy away from adding elements that promise to amplify or completely change the meaning of the tattoo.
20. Un tatouage de panda guerrier
Why not combine the two things that represent you the most? Whether you’re a softie who likes to cuddle and munch on delicious foods or a warrior who knows how to fight for what’s right, you might appreciate the meaning behind the perfectly executed warrior panda tattoo.
21. Un tatouage de panda en dessin au trait
With a line-art tattoo, you don’t need to worry about spending hours and hours at the tattoo parlor. Whether you’re a minimalist or someone who appreciates the craftsmanship of line-art tattoos, you might inspired to pick a line-art tattoo for your next ink session.
22. Tatouage d'un panda mâchant des feuilles de bambou
We already mentioned that pandas and bamboo branches go together, and we weren’t kidding. When you start working on the design of your tattoo, don’t shy away from experimenting with silly styles and symbols that promise to make your tattoo stand out.
23. Un tatouage d'un panda endormi sur la jambe
Pandas are cute, cuddly, and – sleepy. What better way to commemorate your love of all things panda than with a cute tattoo of a panda sleeping on a tree?
24. Un tatouage de panda sur la poitrine
When you’re on the hunt for a chest tattoo worth your while, consider getting a panda tattoo. Panda tattoos can represent a myriad of meanings, but they’re oftentimes seen as symbols of peace, purity, and friendship – and they’re associated with the Yin and Yang tattoos, too.
25. Un tatouage de panda sur la cuisse
We’ve arrived at the end of the article with a panda tattoo on the thigh. Now, your panda doesn’t need to wear pearls and gems, but that’s a great option to consider when you’re searching for something original, never-before-seen. Whatever you decide to do, we’re keeping our fingers crossed for you.