- 1. Un bel tatuaggio con fiori di pesco
- 2. Un tatuaggio a punti con la pesca
- 3. Un tatuaggio di pesca a linee sottili
- 4. Un piccolo tatuaggio a forma di pesca
- 5. Un tatuaggio di una pesca sul lato dello stomaco
- 6. Un tatuaggio di una pesca sulla spalla
- 7. Tatuaggio di un ramo di pesca
- 8. Tatuaggio di un ramo di pesco sulla clavicola
- 9. Un tatuaggio di pesca dietro l'orecchio
- 10. Un tatuaggio di banane, pesche e arance mandarino
- 11. Un tatuaggio abbinato alla pesca
- 12. Un tatuaggio a forma di pesca sulla cassa toracica
- 13. Un tatuaggio di pesca sulla gamba
- 14. Un tatuaggio a forma di pesca sul retro del braccio.
- 15. Un tatuaggio a base di pesca nera
- 16. Un tatuaggio di una pesca sulla coscia
- 17. Tatuaggio di una fetta di pesca
- 18. Un tatuaggio adesivo con la pesca
- 19. Tatuaggio di un ramo di pesco sull'avambraccio
- 20. Tatuaggio di un vivace ramo di pesca
- 21. Un tatuaggio color pesca morbido e discreto
- 22. Un tatuaggio color pesca tenue
- 23. Un tatuaggio a forma di pesca
- 24. Un tatuaggio astratto con la pesca
We all profess our love for things differently, right? When you’re a food-obsessed tattoo-getter, for example, you might decide to display your love of specific succulent and ripe foods by getting them permanently etched onto your body. We are, of course, talking, about getting a peach tattoo.
We’ve never met anyone who wasn’t obsessed with peaches, to begin with. Whether it’s the fruit itself, peach-flavored items, or even the appealing appearance of the fruit, the peach seems to have become a tattoo trend – the design has been inked on peach lovers in a variety of illustrations and styles.
E il significato del tatuaggio? I tatuaggi con la pesca possono avere una miriade di significati, a seconda dello stile del tatuaggio, del vostro legame personale con il frutto e degli elementi che decidete di aggiungere al tatuaggio. Un tatuaggio con la pesca simboleggia tipicamente la longevità, l'immortalità e la giovinezza.
Now, the only thing better than eating fruit is having fruit tattooed on your body, right? Needless to say, you can constantly be reminded of how strikingly beautiful, delicious, and refreshing peaches are! We’ve rounded up 24 peach tattoos every foodie needs.
1. Un bel tatuaggio con fiori di pesco
If you’re a fan of soft, subtle tattoos, you might be interested in a rosy peach tattoo complete with peach blossom. It’s effortless and elegant, and it’s guaranteed to make you feel like you’re sporting a tattoo worthy of some sort of a princess.
2. Un tatuaggio a punti con la pesca
If you’re big on colorless tattoos, you might be interested in a hand-poked dotwork tattoo of a peach on the inside of your arm. Dotwork tattoos, for those of you who don’t know, refer to a style of tattoo created by inking a series of dots that come together to create the desired image.
3. Un tatuaggio di pesca a linee sottili
A fine-line peach tattoo might not be at the top of your priority list, but you might change your mind when you find out that fine-line tattoos are having a moment right now. If you’re on the hunt for something on-trend, classic, and chic, you might want to opt for a fine-line tattoo.
4. Un piccolo tatuaggio a forma di pesca
What about a tiny peach tattoo? Whether you’re getting a tattoo for the first time or thinking of adding something small and simple to your current ink collection, you might be interested in a peach tattoo that’s not going to attract too much attention.
5. Un tatuaggio di una pesca sul lato dello stomaco
Quando decidete di fare un tatuaggio con la pesca, potreste avere difficoltà a trovare la posizione perfetta. Che ne dite di un tatuaggio sul lato dello stomaco? Un tatuaggio con la pesca merita di essere visto, ma un tatuaggio sul lato della pancia può anche essere nascosto quando necessario.
6. Un tatuaggio di una pesca sulla spalla
Getting a shoulder tattoo might not be groundbreaking, but regular tattoo-getters are known to overlook the beauty of a simple, sleek shoulder tattoo. Whether you opt for the front of the shoulder or the back of the shoulder, you’re guaranteed to get out of the tattoo parlor with a smile on your face.
7. Tatuaggio di un ramo di pesca
A peach tattoo sounds succulent and strikingly stunning, but what about a tattoo of a branch complete with a bunch of pretty peaches and flowy leaves? When you’re searching for something visually appealing, you might want to opt for a bigger, bolder peach tattoo.
8. Tatuaggio di un ramo di pesco sulla clavicola
While we’re on the topic of bigger, bolder peach tattoos… We might need to take a moment to admire one of the most magnificent tattoo placements ever – the collarbone. When you decide to get a peach tattoo, consider opting for a collarbone tattoo that accentuates the beauty of your body.
9. Un tatuaggio di pesca dietro l'orecchio
With that out of the way, though, you might be on the lookout for ink inspiration that’s going to make you feel like you’re getting the tiniest tattoo ever. Opt for a behind-the-ear tattoo and see what happens – behind-the-ear tattoos are known to pack a punch, too, although they’re simple and subtle.
10. Un tatuaggio di banane, pesche e arance mandarino
What about an assortment of fruits? Whether you’re a foodie or someone who likes to experiment with different tattoo styles and symbols, you might want to get a tattoo of some of your favorite fruits. While you could opt for a blackwork tattoo, we adore the way these little colorful fruits complement the arm.
11. Un tatuaggio abbinato alla pesca
Are you and your partner on the same page about peaches? After all, you’re allowed to get a matching tattoo that’s not as basic and boring as a heart, an infinity sign, or your initials. A peach tattoo can represent your love of fruits, the fact that you met in Georgia, or the fact that you’re “peachy.”
12. Un tatuaggio a forma di pesca sulla cassa toracica
A ribcage tattoo might not be for the faint of heart, but if you’re willing to go all out, you might as well go for a ribcage tattoo. A peach on the ribcage can represent your femininity, your sweet nature, and the fact that you’re “soft.”
13. Un tatuaggio di pesca sulla gamba
What do you think of getting a peach tattoo above the ankle, on the calf, or across the leg? When picking out the perfect tattoo placement, you need to consider a lot of things – whether you need to conceal your tattoo from time to time, whether you can take a lot of pain, and whether you like the placement.
14. Un tatuaggio a forma di pesca sul retro del braccio.
A peach tattoo on the back of the arm can be a great way for you to showcase your ink inspiration during the summer. Arm tattoos are always the right way to go, and you don’t need to worry about them getting twisted or distorted when you move your body.
15. Un tatuaggio a base di pesca nera
We’ve provided you with quite a few creative, colorful peach tattoos, but you might be more of a blackwork tattoo type of person. If that’s the case, you might be interested in getting a blackwork peach tattoo that’s guaranteed to carry depth and flaunt a bold presence.
16. Un tatuaggio di una pesca sulla coscia
A thigh tattoo might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but you can’t deny the fact that peaches belong on a bigger, bolder surface. Your thighs are where your “thiccness” lives, but still, they’re a tender region and they deserve a great tattoo artist to work on them. You do you, though.
17. Tatuaggio di una fetta di pesca
If you’re not ready to commit to a peach branch tattoo or a beach blossom tattoo, you might want to opt for something a little less intimidating – like a peach slice tattoo. It’s about time you commemorated your love of peaches with a tattoo that works wonderfully on its own or as a part of a sticker sleeve.
18. Un tatuaggio adesivo con la pesca
What about a peach sticker tattoo? We’re not talking about sticker sleeves, we’re talking about “actual” peach stickers you might find on a fruit box or even on a letter. When you decide to get a peach tattoo, you can work with your tattoo artist to come up with something creative and never-before-seen.
19. Tatuaggio di un ramo di pesco sull'avambraccio
We’re fond of forearm tattoos because they’re wearable and versatile. Whether you opt for a minimalist peach tattoo or a statement piece that stretches across the entire forearm, chances are you’re going to raise a question or two – in the best way possible.
20. Tatuaggio di un vivace ramo di pesca
If you’re getting a peach tattoo, don’t shy away from going all out and opting for a realistic tattoo that looks like you’re wearing “actual” peaches on your arm. It’s a great way for you to experiment with different elements, too, and add a butterfly, a bee, or even a dripping peach.
21. Un tatuaggio color pesca morbido e discreto
We’d argue that soft and subtle tattoos are experiencing a comeback right now. Old school tattoos are quite dated, but delicate and dainty tattoos that don’t take away from the beauty of your body or your skin are all the rage these days. So, you might want to consider playing with a softer style, too.
22. Un tatuaggio color pesca tenue
We can say the same thing about muted tattoos. When you’re struggling to figure out whether you’re a bigger fan of black fine-line tattoos or soft (but colorful) tattoos, you might want to go for something muted and mysterious. Muted colors are much more popular than you might think.
23. Un tatuaggio a forma di pesca
We can’t forget about line-art tattoos, either. A line-art peach tattoo can be a great way for you to experiment with different designs without committing to a bigger, bolder tattoo. And, what’s great about line-art tattoos seems to be the fact that they’re quite quick and easy.
24. Un tatuaggio astratto con la pesca
We’ve arrived at the end of the article with an abstract tattoo. Abstract tattoos refer to designs that look more like pieces of art themselves, and they’re meant to evoke emotions rather than wow you with craftsmanship. An abstract tattoo of a peach might be exactly what you’re on the hunt for.