- 1. Uma bonita tatuagem de pêssego com flor de pessegueiro
- 2. Uma tatuagem de pêssego com pontos
- 3. Uma tatuagem de pêssego de traço fino
- 4. Uma pequena tatuagem de pêssego
- 5. Uma tatuagem de um pêssego na parte lateral do estômago
- 6. Uma tatuagem de um pêssego no ombro
- 7. Tatuagem de um ramo de pessegueiro
- 8. Tatuagem de um ramo de pêssego na clavícula
- 9. Uma tatuagem de pêssego atrás da orelha
- 10. Uma tatuagem de bananas, pêssegos e tangerinas
- 11. Uma tatuagem de pêssego a condizer
- 12. Uma tatuagem de pêssego na caixa torácica
- 13. Uma tatuagem de pêssego na perna
- 14. Uma tatuagem de pêssego na parte de trás do braço
- 15. Uma tatuagem de pêssego em preto
- 16. Uma tatuagem de um pêssego na coxa
- 17. Tatuagem de uma fatia de pêssego
- 18. Uma tatuagem com autocolante de pêssego
- 19. Tatuagem de um ramo de pessegueiro no antebraço
- 20. Tatuagem de um ramo de pêssego alegre
- 21. Uma tatuagem de pêssego suave e subtil
- 22. Uma tatuagem em tons de pêssego
- 23. Uma tatuagem de pêssego em traço
- 24. Uma tatuagem abstrata de pêssego
We all profess our love for things differently, right? When you’re a food-obsessed tattoo-getter, for example, you might decide to display your love of specific succulent and ripe foods by getting them permanently etched onto your body. We are, of course, talking, about getting a peach tattoo.
We’ve never met anyone who wasn’t obsessed with peaches, to begin with. Whether it’s the fruit itself, peach-flavored items, or even the appealing appearance of the fruit, the peach seems to have become a tattoo trend – the design has been inked on peach lovers in a variety of illustrations and styles.
E quanto ao significado da tatuagem? As tatuagens de pêssego podem ter uma miríade de significados, dependendo do estilo da tatuagem, da sua ligação pessoal ao fruto e dos elementos que decidir adicionar à tatuagem. Uma tatuagem de pêssego normalmente simboliza longevidade, imortalidade e juventude.
Now, the only thing better than eating fruit is having fruit tattooed on your body, right? Needless to say, you can constantly be reminded of how strikingly beautiful, delicious, and refreshing peaches are! We’ve rounded up 24 peach tattoos every foodie needs.
1. Uma bonita tatuagem de pêssego com flor de pessegueiro
If you’re a fan of soft, subtle tattoos, you might be interested in a rosy peach tattoo complete with peach blossom. It’s effortless and elegant, and it’s guaranteed to make you feel like you’re sporting a tattoo worthy of some sort of a princess.
2. Uma tatuagem de pêssego com pontos
If you’re big on colorless tattoos, you might be interested in a hand-poked dotwork tattoo of a peach on the inside of your arm. Dotwork tattoos, for those of you who don’t know, refer to a style of tattoo created by inking a series of dots that come together to create the desired image.
3. Uma tatuagem de pêssego de traço fino
A fine-line peach tattoo might not be at the top of your priority list, but you might change your mind when you find out that fine-line tattoos are having a moment right now. If you’re on the hunt for something on-trend, classic, and chic, you might want to opt for a fine-line tattoo.
4. Uma pequena tatuagem de pêssego
What about a tiny peach tattoo? Whether you’re getting a tattoo for the first time or thinking of adding something small and simple to your current ink collection, you might be interested in a peach tattoo that’s not going to attract too much attention.
5. Uma tatuagem de um pêssego na parte lateral do estômago
Quando decide fazer uma tatuagem de pêssego, pode ter dificuldade em encontrar o local perfeito para a fazer. Que tal uma tatuagem na parte lateral do estômago? Uma tatuagem de pêssego merece ser vista, mas uma tatuagem de lado do estômago também pode ser escondida quando necessário.
6. Uma tatuagem de um pêssego no ombro
Getting a shoulder tattoo might not be groundbreaking, but regular tattoo-getters are known to overlook the beauty of a simple, sleek shoulder tattoo. Whether you opt for the front of the shoulder or the back of the shoulder, you’re guaranteed to get out of the tattoo parlor with a smile on your face.
7. Tatuagem de um ramo de pessegueiro
A peach tattoo sounds succulent and strikingly stunning, but what about a tattoo of a branch complete with a bunch of pretty peaches and flowy leaves? When you’re searching for something visually appealing, you might want to opt for a bigger, bolder peach tattoo.
8. Tatuagem de um ramo de pêssego na clavícula
While we’re on the topic of bigger, bolder peach tattoos… We might need to take a moment to admire one of the most magnificent tattoo placements ever – the collarbone. When you decide to get a peach tattoo, consider opting for a collarbone tattoo that accentuates the beauty of your body.
9. Uma tatuagem de pêssego atrás da orelha
With that out of the way, though, you might be on the lookout for ink inspiration that’s going to make you feel like you’re getting the tiniest tattoo ever. Opt for a behind-the-ear tattoo and see what happens – behind-the-ear tattoos are known to pack a punch, too, although they’re simple and subtle.
10. Uma tatuagem de bananas, pêssegos e tangerinas
What about an assortment of fruits? Whether you’re a foodie or someone who likes to experiment with different tattoo styles and symbols, you might want to get a tattoo of some of your favorite fruits. While you could opt for a blackwork tattoo, we adore the way these little colorful fruits complement the arm.
11. Uma tatuagem de pêssego a condizer
Are you and your partner on the same page about peaches? After all, you’re allowed to get a matching tattoo that’s not as basic and boring as a heart, an infinity sign, or your initials. A peach tattoo can represent your love of fruits, the fact that you met in Georgia, or the fact that you’re “peachy.”
12. Uma tatuagem de pêssego na caixa torácica
A ribcage tattoo might not be for the faint of heart, but if you’re willing to go all out, you might as well go for a ribcage tattoo. A peach on the ribcage can represent your femininity, your sweet nature, and the fact that you’re “soft.”
13. Uma tatuagem de pêssego na perna
What do you think of getting a peach tattoo above the ankle, on the calf, or across the leg? When picking out the perfect tattoo placement, you need to consider a lot of things – whether you need to conceal your tattoo from time to time, whether you can take a lot of pain, and whether you like the placement.
14. Uma tatuagem de pêssego na parte de trás do braço
A peach tattoo on the back of the arm can be a great way for you to showcase your ink inspiration during the summer. Arm tattoos are always the right way to go, and you don’t need to worry about them getting twisted or distorted when you move your body.
15. Uma tatuagem de pêssego em preto
We’ve provided you with quite a few creative, colorful peach tattoos, but you might be more of a blackwork tattoo type of person. If that’s the case, you might be interested in getting a blackwork peach tattoo that’s guaranteed to carry depth and flaunt a bold presence.
16. Uma tatuagem de um pêssego na coxa
A thigh tattoo might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but you can’t deny the fact that peaches belong on a bigger, bolder surface. Your thighs are where your “thiccness” lives, but still, they’re a tender region and they deserve a great tattoo artist to work on them. You do you, though.
17. Tatuagem de uma fatia de pêssego
If you’re not ready to commit to a peach branch tattoo or a beach blossom tattoo, you might want to opt for something a little less intimidating – like a peach slice tattoo. It’s about time you commemorated your love of peaches with a tattoo that works wonderfully on its own or as a part of a sticker sleeve.
18. Uma tatuagem com autocolante de pêssego
What about a peach sticker tattoo? We’re not talking about sticker sleeves, we’re talking about “actual” peach stickers you might find on a fruit box or even on a letter. When you decide to get a peach tattoo, you can work with your tattoo artist to come up with something creative and never-before-seen.
19. Tatuagem de um ramo de pessegueiro no antebraço
We’re fond of forearm tattoos because they’re wearable and versatile. Whether you opt for a minimalist peach tattoo or a statement piece that stretches across the entire forearm, chances are you’re going to raise a question or two – in the best way possible.
20. Tatuagem de um ramo de pêssego alegre
If you’re getting a peach tattoo, don’t shy away from going all out and opting for a realistic tattoo that looks like you’re wearing “actual” peaches on your arm. It’s a great way for you to experiment with different elements, too, and add a butterfly, a bee, or even a dripping peach.
21. Uma tatuagem de pêssego suave e subtil
We’d argue that soft and subtle tattoos are experiencing a comeback right now. Old school tattoos are quite dated, but delicate and dainty tattoos that don’t take away from the beauty of your body or your skin are all the rage these days. So, you might want to consider playing with a softer style, too.
22. Uma tatuagem em tons de pêssego
We can say the same thing about muted tattoos. When you’re struggling to figure out whether you’re a bigger fan of black fine-line tattoos or soft (but colorful) tattoos, you might want to go for something muted and mysterious. Muted colors are much more popular than you might think.
23. Uma tatuagem de pêssego em traço
We can’t forget about line-art tattoos, either. A line-art peach tattoo can be a great way for you to experiment with different designs without committing to a bigger, bolder tattoo. And, what’s great about line-art tattoos seems to be the fact that they’re quite quick and easy.
24. Uma tatuagem abstrata de pêssego
We’ve arrived at the end of the article with an abstract tattoo. Abstract tattoos refer to designs that look more like pieces of art themselves, and they’re meant to evoke emotions rather than wow you with craftsmanship. An abstract tattoo of a peach might be exactly what you’re on the hunt for.